• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MccBrothers Season 3 Teaser Dvd

UtahEdge

Premium Member
Sep 19, 2003
Syracuse, Utah
Looks good. I have always wanted to try a Hawk but I guess I just have to much fun on my (what do you guys call it?) oh ya my COUCH.:D
Cool looking video!!!!

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
Looks good. I have always wanted to try a Hawk but I guess I just have to much fun on my (what do you guys call it?) oh ya my COUCH.:D
Cool looking video!!!!
Naw, Not McBrothers.
He's a good guy. You're thinking about the morons known as Snowhawkaddict and Poocher.
They've got real issues to deal with but that's another thread.

Great video. I'd like to see more.:D
I like the "reality" you put into it with some outstanding riding and a few guys who are a little less than great!
I always wondered what the thing would do when you just fall off it and it doesn't look nearly as catastrophic as I had pictured.

Last edited:

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Cool looking video!!!!

Dont confuse all single ski riders by the actions of a few..Its just their way of trying to get more guys into the sport.
As always a Great vid Cailen.. Cant wait to see the rest!!!
Hope your getting some good riding in this summer, I know I am.

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
That does look like fun though different fun none the less. I'm thinking theres a pretty good learning curve. Great vid.

Premium Features