• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

long weekend

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
well i'am goning to stock up om MTN dew. sit down by the lake and shoot off $700 worth of fire works.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
well i'am goning to stock up om MTN dew. sit down by the lake and shoot off $700 worth of fire works.

ain't it great...only I will watch everyone else on the lake shoot them off.

We will settle for a mini cannon and a few choice firearms...what better way to celebrate then shooting chit?

Who knows, if I see his boat I may send some fireworks SuperB's way just for fun;)

S

Super B

Dec 26, 2002
Monticello, MN
www.rooost.ca
ain't it great...only I will watch everyone else on the lake shoot them off.

We will settle for a mini cannon and a few choice firearms...what better way to celebrate then shooting chit?

Who knows, if I see his boat I may send some fireworks SuperB's way just for fun;)

Be careful what you wish for..... I could be launching mini cannon's in your direction from the lake......:D

sledboy82

Lifetime Membership
May 29, 2008
Fargo, ND
spending time at the family cabin north of walker and watching everyone else blow their money on fireworks. i'm spending my fireworks money on some new things for my sled.

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
I'll have a picnic on the North Shore, Lake Superior" then...

Take an evening boat ride down to the Duluth harbor to watch one of the biggest firework displays in the country. Then motor a few miles to a calm water cove to spend the night.

Owen

Premium Features