• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 TM8 is an animal!!!

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
I was lucky enough to get to ride the most amazing sled today, it just might be the best it can be! Maybe PERFECT!:D Clutching was nothing short than spot on! The engine goes higher (8200rpms) and revs faster making it feel like it had longer legs than the '09 TM8. Unreal for only 7.5#s!!!!

The 7.5#s on the '10 was noticeably fast and stronger than the '09 on 11#s. Silky smooth engagement with great back shift, darn near PERFECT I say!!!:beer;

The '10 is an animal guys! No doubt will be king of the mountain next year!:beer; Dale and the boys have really done it this time!:p

K

Klimbing Kitty

I was lucky enough to get to ride the most amazing sled today, it just might be the best it can be! Maybe PERFECT!:D Clutching was nothing short than spot on! The engine goes higher (8200rpms) and revs faster making it feel like it had longer legs than the '09 TM8. Unreal for only 7.5#s!!!!

The 7.5#s on the '10 was noticeably fast and stronger than the '09 on 11#s. Silky smooth engagement with great back shift, darn near PERFECT I say!!!:beer;

The '10 is an animal guys! No doubt will be king of the mountain next year!:beer; Dale and the boys have really done it this time!:p

So Cutler has a turbo 4 the 2010 on the hill already? Is this pump or race gas? and how much?

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
So Cutler has a turbo 4 the 2010 on the hill already? Is this pump or race gas? and how much?

Yes. Derik from Attitude Inds. was there with his mini super computer! dialing in the fuel and Dale was dialing in the clutching. This one had the Stage 1 kit running race gas "I think?". CPC will have Stage 1, 2 and 3 for next year. I have no idea how much the kits will cost. Dale will be testing the pump gas kit in the next week or less. This was only the second day of testing on the Stage 1 kit and was making all of us do this >:eek:.

I haven't been blown away with the turbo M8's until I got on this 2010 running only 8#s! I cant imagine 14#s!!!!!! This might be the closest thing to Gas it up, pull the rope and ride turbo 2smoke anybody has ever seen!:cool: Very nice setup!:beer;

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
I called Dale today to ask him some questions, got him personally on the phone in about 1 minute, he took care of all my questions about the 010 setups & some about my wife's 09 without even the tiniest feeling that he was trying to blow me off or hurry me away.
He then proceeded to tell me to send him some of the parts from my turbo kit that he would swap out for free, new oil tank & new pump. This kit I have is second hand, and was also a sponsored sled, so he didn't even make any money on it the first go around, I can't say enough good aobut these guys.

I'm looking forward to buying another turbo kit next year from them, I hope the 010 is all folks say it is, should be a fun year!!

Premium Features