• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

208 Productions-"A Calculated Risk" 2009 Teaser

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
The new teaser is up and rolling.

As for everyone who watched "Detonation" teaser, I have changed the name to "A Calculated Risk".

Here is the link, Make sure to click hd and drag the the scroll button to the beggining or it will play choppy because youtube is wierd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnDYa0aVtgs

We still have more filming to do so there could be a newer version teaser uploaded in june sometime.

Give me your opinions, I know everyone doesnt like the same music as everyone but I felt the song fits.

Thanks fot watching.

Phil

L

Lambert454

May 1, 2009
mcCall, Idaho
Dam bro looks really good! Great mix of riding. I must say I do like this version ALOT better. The new name works, its very fitting. You are really on to something here Phill, hope to work with ya in the future. Sign me up for a copy. Where are you going to do the BIG release party? DAM GOOD WORK!!!

Lambert

Last edited:
R

RideGuy

Jan 28, 2005
B.C.
Excellent Video quality, Great editing, I don't know how extreme sports can go with anything other than heavy tunes...... I always liked extreme teams option of including just the snowmobile audio track.....

Great Job!!

Last edited:

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
What ? i was thinking a sled flick with some opera music would be awsome. Just turn your sound down and play some different music. love the title because it's very true.

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
It seems like this year was the best year to film, there are a few other teasers I have seen that make me want to purchase the dvd and this is another, great job on the film, and it's good to know that a little donation will go to Matt and his family as well. :beer;

Premium Features