• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Filming with Boondockers , WOW!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
Gardiner, Phatty, Shane, Amber, Lyle, Stanger, Myself, Chris and RICK . Brian was filming and a few others trashed Hoder creek yesterday... Chris did some great drops,( pictures to come ), but the hi-lite of the entire year happened around 4 PM... I found a new chute near McKeen Lake.. I was low on fuel on the Krazy sled and didn't want to repeat last weekends error.. So I saved it for Stanger.. Who didn't want it but bets me $50 I can't do it... Well,, now we have a challenge.. and the Mainjet sled still had just under half a tank of fuel.. Rick wants the chute, but, I wanted it more... So I nailed it and the 162 inch M800 with Twisted Turbo got it done easy... Stanger then took a poor line that was much more challenging and got it done too,, So I said to Rick, you want to do it??? Get it done!!! He goes for it,,, way too far to the right, bad line , out of shape, s ' ing thru this tight nasty 800 ft chute,,, then 3/4 up the chute hard right and hard left off the wall and an 80 ft drop back into the chute.. Saves his life and the sled.... WOW I'll never see anything like it , nor have I ever seen anything as impressive as this ever!!!! RICK BARKER, you ROCK.. Best recovery and quick thinking.. Pictures too come,, no time right now , we're off for day 2...

K
Dec 11, 2007
Sounds sweet!!
we did the russle lake loop yesterday into grizzly,awesome ride!!
doing the loop this coming friday the 22nd again or early the 23rd saturday morring before the ladybird party:D
hope you show up, all your chutes are untouched!!?

K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
We'll day two was another Rick Barker show,,, The Twisted Turbo flew 12 feet high and 80 feet long,,, awesome display of skill and courage...

The NAZ! and Stanger climbed another Nasty chute... but we didn't get good light for most of the day, so we toured around mostly...

Of course we filmed Rick's ridiculous climb and save,,, 2 angles of it... You'll see it in Boondockers 6 and Krazy Canadian Adventures 2... Phatty has the still images , hopefully he'll share them with us this week... He has 100 amazing pictures from the last 2 weekends...

Great time riding with the Boondockers Crew , A whole bunch of Krazy Canadians , Amber, Team Twisted and company... Another epic weekend...

Here's Chris Hoodicoff's big jumps

IMG_0782.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
IMG_0785.jpg

The 1600 foot Danger Zone chute

and below, a look down the 2600 foot ( Ridiculous chute )

IMG_0784.jpg

The top tight part is 1000 ft of steep nastiness

R
Nov 26, 2007
Going to try and hook up with Dan this weekend, The ridiculous chute looks pretty bad azz. I heard if you put $50.00 dollars down Dan will climb anything:)

S

Samurai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
CALGARY
I'll drop a fifty and a new panty hat for you RIP
I'll drop a fifty and a new PJ's for you Danno

If either or both of you smack that chute's azz

Hi Hoe Hi Hoe it's up the chute you go

Premium Features