• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Custom handbuilt bumpers for sale...

himarker

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2002
Prescott, Washington
I do some custom fab work on the side, bumpers, headboards, flatbeds, etc. I just built another bumper last weekend and its for sale. All .250" steel and .500" mounts. Constructed of tubular steel and plate. Fully welded. I build these bumpers by hand from raw materials, no CNC bent plates, no computer design, no jigs, etc. Handbuilt custom steel bumpers that are STOUT. You WILL NOT bent this thing. I do my best to make these both funtional and stylish. Too many of the bumpers on the market that are tough are ugly, and the good looking ones are pretty thin. I try to blend both into one. The bumper for sale is my basic bumper. I do not have pics of the actual one for sale, but its VERY similar to the pics below. It has D-rings as below, but no lights or cummins emblem. All bumpers have the intercooler vents. I can build these things however you want. Lights, vents, cutouts, etc. I can also get powdercoat done. If you're interested in my work, please let me know. I have more pics of other projects including a custom aluminum flatbed i recently built. As of right now im building bumpers for mainly 2 gen dodges, but i can build them for others as well. Thanks for looking and let me know if you're interested.

Please excuse the poor pics, my white 98 was dirty so it doesnt look great.

whitey.jpg whitey2.jpg whitey 3.jpg brad 1.jpg

S

Snocross 100

Oct 6, 2008
Flat bed that slides out to put 2 sleds side by side? That would be awsome cause nobody makes one!!

Premium Features