• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wish you could find a great condition Gen 1 Dodge

Apr 21, 2009
this ones my dads,got a parts truck to convert to 4x4. 39k miles. ive found some low mileage wrecked ones, put a cummins out of one in my old ford.

Grandpa's trucks 006.jpg

Apr 21, 2009
sorry, didnt see your link to your truck for sale! 1st gens are great trucks, ive had 8 or 9 of em. lots more power potential than most people realize. the one your selling has some good upgrades, would make someone a great truck.

J

JSCC

Nov 26, 2004
Huntsville,Ut
sorry, didnt see your link to your truck for sale! 1st gens are great trucks, ive had 8 or 9 of em. lots more power potential than most people realize. the one your selling has some good upgrades, would make someone a great truck.

It is a great truck. Sure would like to keep it....

F
Dec 20, 2007
I wish I could have found a good manual trans one when I was looking to buy mine. Still I'm happy with what I found.
IMG_0035.jpg

mysledblows

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
If anyone is interested I've got a Western full hydro plow for the 1st generation dodge I'd sell. It's well used, but was working great when I gave up on the truck and pulled the plow. Obviously not looking to ship it. I'd like to see $500 for it.

Premium Features