• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fly Carbon Fiber Helmets

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
I have some nice stuff too and swap meet...check it out! Wouldnt want anyone one to miss out on any deals. Sorry to be sarcastic but if we all put our swap meet items up on General I dont thing this forum would be a forum anymore just another commercial web site. You just have to be more sneaky and put it in a sig line!

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
I have some nice stuff too and swap meet...check it out! Wouldnt want anyone one to miss out on any deals. Sorry to be sarcastic but if we all put our swap meet items up on General I dont thing this forum would be a forum anymore just another commercial web site. You just have to be more sneaky and put it in a sig line!

Difference is He pays and you don't! Plus its not like it is soooo busy this time of year that he is clogging up the forum.

Shalom

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
Difference is He pays and you don't! Plus its not like it is soooo busy this time of year that he is clogging up the forum.

Shalom

So if we "pay" we CAN clog up the forum according to you. Thats great advice.:rolleyes: I look forward to general being "General advertising". I agree if not busy but you cant leave a grey line or it wont be there at all.

B
Dec 21, 2006
I have for sale:
a
l
o
t

o
f

s
t
u
f
f
!

p
l
e
a
s
e

b
u
y

i
t
!

This is why we have the swap meet section. Keep relevant items in there own section please.

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
one look at my red rep cOmments proves that
everything offends somebody on here..LOL

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
one look at my red rep cOmments proves that
everything offends somebody on here..LOL

I agree there are waaaaaay to many sensitive people on here. They are more cool people than overly sensitive illogical ones here, so I still Love Snowest! :)

John

M

mod03rmk800

Nov 26, 2007
missoula
Moderation PLEASE delete this post!! Sorry to have offended so many.

I was doing it more to get a GREAT DEAL in front of fellow riders. That was my number one goal....second was to feed my family.

I liked the heads up on a good deal. I say leave it. The title was perfectly clear to me of what the post contained and as of now, there doesn't seem to be a huge problem with advertising adds clogging things up yet. No different than posting avalanche warnings,accidents and a lot of other posts I feel could be put in other categories. The general has always kind of been a one stop multi topic kind of place even on the old forums. Seems kind of fitting that someone that has paid advertising already and is a regular poster on other topics other than selling there goods is kind of ok in my book. But I suppose now things will get out of control and this sort of thing will be banned. :rolleyes:

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I liked the heads up on a good deal. I say leave it. The title was perfectly clear to me of what the post contained and as of now, there doesn't seem to be a huge problem with advertising adds clogging things up yet. No different than posting avalanche warnings,accidents and a lot of other posts I feel could be put in other categories. The general has always kind of been a one stop multi topic kind of place even on the old forums. Seems kind of fitting that someone that has paid advertising already and is a regular poster on other topics other than selling there goods is kind of ok in my book. But I suppose now things will get out of control and this sort of thing will be banned. :rolleyes:

:beer;

Premium Features