• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB Fox FLOATS or FLOAT 2's or better for XP

B

Bburrap

Dec 1, 2008
Squamish BC
Just as its stated, looking for shocks all the way around but I'll start at the front and work my way around.

Floats or Float 2 or even Evol R's with a c to c 17.25 or 17.5 in. If it needs to be said I wanted these complete with the pump. I'm willing to pay, are you willing to sell?

Price will depend on condition and the cost of shipping.

hey.burrows@gmail.com

Thanks

B

Last edited:
B

Bburrap

Dec 1, 2008
Squamish BC
Canada bound!

Just as its stated, looking for shocks all the way around but I'll start at the front and work my way around.

Floats or Float 2 or even Evol R's with a c to c 17.25 or 17.5 in. If it needs to be said I wanted these complete with the pump. I'm willing to pay, are you willing to sell?

Price will depend on condition and the cost of shipping.

hey.burrows@gmail.com

Thanks

B

Hey I might add that I, and my sled are in Canada, so thats where they're headed so...If you on this side of the boarder BONUS for me at least, Zero duty!

Thanks, oh yeah, the first thing that I'll be asking for is for pictures and condition and whether they( the shocks )were bought new used, if your saying that they were bought new, can ya prove it?

OK, go!

B

Premium Features