• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dewalt 18v Cordless Impact (825) 2 batt. & Charger

I

INDEEP

Nov 26, 2007
Post Falls, ID
***********SOLD SOLD SOLD*************

I bought a new lithium ion kit that came with another impact wrench so this ones for sale. It's only about a year old and in great condition. I doubt the batteries have been charged 3 times. The 825 has a built in L.E.D. light that lights your work area. It's great for working on sleds. Bought new this cost around $280. I'm asking $170 plus $10 shipping.

edit: no case

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=27587-70-DC825KA&lpage=none

IMG_5603Large.jpg

IMG_5599Large.jpg

IMG_5601Large.jpg

IMG_5602Large.jpg

Last edited:

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
Screamin' deal.

Mine is not as nice as your DeWalt.....it's a Craftman. They come in so handy it's not even funny. I always bring mine along in case of a flat to either the rig or the trailer. You could change a tire in a heartbeat if you had to. Not real fun having to do this with a tire iron in the middle of winter on the side of the highway or road. With the tires so far under the trailer sometimes its tough to get good leverage on the lug nuts with the standard tire iron.

Also use it with the clutch puller.....makes removing the primary a breeze.......One of the best tools I own.

I

INDEEP

Nov 26, 2007
Post Falls, ID
Ya it's amazing how powerful these little tools are. I bought one after watching Super Dave3 tear down sleds at the dealership. No more fighting a kinky air hose in my cold garage either.

Premium Features