• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tonneau Cover protection

S
Jun 17, 2008
Gilbert, MN
What do you guys use to protect and keep your tonneau covers looking like new? Mine is 2 years old now and starting to turn more gray than black from the sun. I would like something that will hold up and when applied not look like a mess. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

M
Feb 6, 2008
Draper, UT
What do you guys use to protect and keep your tonneau covers looking like new? Mine is 2 years old now and starting to turn more gray than black from the sun. I would like something that will hold up and when applied not look like a mess. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

is it the plastic type cover, or more of a leather cover?

SnoDmon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Lewistown, MT
Run an Access cover or Lorado. Both by Agri Cover, Inc. These two have their full lifetime warranty. If they fade, which they don't, have the cover warratied.Not sure if fading is covered, but if it isn't, I'd just tear a hole in it. :D Real easy to work with. I've been installing Access covers for 4 years now and only had one complaint. His ripped and it wasn't rolled up correctly. Real old cover and they sent me a new cover and I installed it on the original hardware. Easy replacement. If your near central Montana, PM me and I could hook you up.

ndmtnsledder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
ND
I had a leather and vinyl protectant from napa in a squirt bottle that worked great. I bought a sled through salvage and the seat must have been sitting outside and it cleaned it up nicely.

Another vote for the Agri Cover or access whatever you want to call them if you end up replacing or someones looking. They are made in Jamestown ND not far from here and we've bought our truck and semi tarps through them to for 20+ years.

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Protectant 303 is awesome. It is water resistant and UV protectant that stays on even in the rain, unlike Armorall which just runs of in a drizzle. You can find it at marine shops and some auto stores.

Premium Features