• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Team Summit Utah Stike: PART 2

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
i finally got a chance to road trip it with a few of the guys. me, oberti, smasher, shane and jesse rode with phatty, gardiner, rick barker and shane kenniston in utah this weekend. we had sunny skies and warm temps on friday and decent weather on saturday until late afternoon. oberti really laid it down with some sweet chute pulls...jesse had some big stuff, shane rode crazy and smasher was smashin' until his chaincase dumped.

a big thanks to the utah crew for hosting another great ride with special thanks to phatty for letting our crew flop at his very nice home. the dude cooks a mean waffle. :)

here's a few pics of the ride.

we are looking at a large-scale TS ride down here in two weekends. if you want to go, PM me. this will be into some amazing new country that billygoat and the guys have opened up but it is a grueling day. a 30 mile trail ride just to get into the beginning of the big stuff. extra fuel is mandatory but the reward is HUGE climbs and cliff drops.

jeff

Utah Oberti gap.jpg Utah Oberti & Jesse.jpg Utah Oberti sunset.jpg Utah Jesse climb 1.jpg Utah Shane & Rick.jpg Utah Oberti face 1.jpg Utah Oberti Chute 1.jpg

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
Sick pics Jeff!!!! I would love to see the ones from the first lines we pulled Saturday in American Fork....especially where Shane got stuck. Like Aiello said, super big thanks to Phatty for letting us crash at his place; again! Great riding with Dan, Rick, Jeff, Shane and Phatty. Awesome, awesome, awesome area......wish we had more time. The hills and chutes just keep going and going up there. I swear Utah has so much good riding it is amazing!! Look forward to riding with you guys again soon and already can't wait to go back next year!

Gardiner..............just so you know, Smasher and I had 500 miles on the way home to talk about your guy's upcoming duel. We decided to change part of his training and I think you will be seeing a HUGE change in his performance. I would reconsider this match if I were you as it does not appear to have a favorable outcome for you:)

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Sick pics Jeff!!!! I would love to see the ones from the first lines we pulled Saturday in American Fork....especially where Shane got stuck. Like Aiello said, super big thanks to Phatty for letting us crash at his place; again! Great riding with Dan, Rick, Jeff, Shane and Phatty. Awesome, awesome, awesome area......wish we had more time. The hills and chutes just keep going and going up there. I swear Utah has so much good riding it is amazing!! Look forward to riding with you guys again soon and already can't wait to go back next year!

Gardiner..............just so you know, Smasher and I had 500 miles on the way home to talk about your guy's upcoming duel. We decided to change part of his training and I think you will be seeing a HUGE change in his performance. I would reconsider this match if I were you as it does not appear to have a favorable outcome for you:)

LOL Huck needs to keep it together if smash is going to have a chance in the duel...

You know what the best part of the weekend was??? Smasher ripping it up on an XP!!! hahahahahaha

S

Stephy

Jan 11, 2008
What?????:eek: Smasher.....SKI-DOO hater ......was rippen on a XP??? I don't believe it ! PICS?????

D
Nov 27, 2007
Thanks for a great weekend guys! Oberti- the angles I shot on your climbs in AF look insane. You had 4 really nice pulls from that day.

I think the next sidehill contest will be to see if Smasher can beat anyone on the Boondockers crew. I know Smasher's secret plan is to t-bone me, but that probably won't work since he already posted it everywhere.

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
Thanks for a great weekend guys! Oberti- the angles I shot on your climbs in AF look insane. You had 4 really nice pulls from that day.

I think the next sidehill contest will be to see if Smasher can beat anyone on the Boondockers crew. I know Smasher's secret plan is to t-bone me, but that probably won't work since he already posted it everywhere.

Cool, can't wait to see the video. I would love to go back to AF for a couple days......that place was awesome! When I pulled around the top of the hill where I rolled my sled I saw so many pulls that it made me sick to leave. If you have any cool stills from AF email them to me.

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net
Very cool AO! Wait until I ain't there then hang it out huh!! LOL the gap looks SICK! can't wait to see the vid.... Phatty throws down the host with the most award for sure.... sorry I missed that one but Awesome stuff. And Smash on a skidon't.... that would have been worth a same day round trip!!! Good stuff man-

S
May 16, 2008
Reno

Oh Dan little do you know. I will admitt you have beaten me last year just by a little and this year well so far no good but now it is on you pumpkin riding waist of space. I put my Nor Call possie up agains who ever you want, you can not talk about my team like this and no dirty play I dont need it Huck and I are gunning for you my friend. As for Phatty really you need to blast poor Huck he caught a cold and did not feel well but going to the Doc tomorrow and by the time you guys get here he will be up ready to kick some A@@. As for the XP thank you guys for letting me ride the team whore was not proud of my decison to ride it but had to take one for the team. But the good was that I am for sure NEVER EVER EVER going to buy a Skidont, it has fullfilled my thoughts on ever wanting to buy one. The only thing nice about the Skidont was the beep sound when you start it. I had to appologize to Huck and pretty him up to get him back on my side.

Thanks to Rick for helping me down the moutinan, Thanks to Phatty for the house and the great waffles you are a great man my friend, nice to meet Shane, and for Dan well thanks for riding with us I am finding out the real Dan everytime I go riding with you a soft spoken man but a lot of trash talk. Jeff thanks for the pics I love them hope you come out to Reno to see Dan get what he deserves.

Stephy LOL no pics my friend sometimes you just have to take one for the team and I got to ride the ugly chick......

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
Very cool AO! Wait until I ain't there then hang it out huh!! LOL the gap looks SICK! can't wait to see the vid.... Phatty throws down the host with the most award for sure.... sorry I missed that one but Awesome stuff. And Smash on a skidon't.... that would have been worth a same day round trip!!! Good stuff man-

.....just needed some good weather and good coverage, that's all :) Not to mention the terrain we hit was sick!

D
Nov 27, 2007
Oh Dan little do you know. I will admitt you have beaten me last year just by a little and this year well so far no good but now it is on you pumpkin riding waist of space. I put my Nor Call possie up agains who ever you want, you can not talk about my team like this and no dirty play I dont need it Huck and I are gunning for you my friend. As for Phatty really you need to blast poor Huck he caught a cold and did not feel well but going to the Doc tomorrow and by the time you guys get here he will be up ready to kick some A@@. As for the XP thank you guys for letting me ride the team whore was not proud of my decison to ride it but had to take one for the team. But the good was that I am for sure NEVER EVER EVER going to buy a Skidont, it has fullfilled my thoughts on ever wanting to buy one. The only thing nice about the Skidont was the beep sound when you start it. I had to appologize to Huck and pretty him up to get him back on my side.

Thanks to Rick for helping me down the moutinan, Thanks to Phatty for the house and the great waffles you are a great man my friend, nice to meet Shane, and for Dan well thanks for riding with us I am finding out the real Dan everytime I go riding with you a soft spoken man but a lot of trash talk. Jeff thanks for the pics I love them hope you come out to Reno to see Dan get what he deserves.

Stephy LOL no pics my friend sometimes you just have to take one for the team and I got to ride the ugly chick......

You have been running your mouth for 6 months! Nonstop! After someone is beaten, I think it is on them to prove the other person wrong. Learn how to type, then we can sidehill. Maybe you should take it a step further and write a book on excuses because I don't know anyone with more.

As far as Ski Doos, maybe you should take a look at Justin, Rick, Shane or Jesse.

I am ready for Reno and this time I won't have any mercy on you.

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
You have been running your mouth for 6 months! Nonstop! After someone is beaten, I think it is on them to prove the other person wrong. Learn how to type, then we can sidehill. Maybe you should take it a step further and write a book on excuses because I don't know anyone with more.

As far as Ski Doos, maybe you should take a look at Justin, Rick, Shane or Jesse.

this is gonna be a gong show. :)

j

S
May 16, 2008
Reno

WOW Dan you are really coming out showing your true colors. I believe I was just saying that I (Smasher) did not like the Skidont that I liked my Polaris better. Yes all four guys are great riders I do not disput that at all and they can ride the skido very well. As for my excuses I did not have any last year I got beat I said that, as for Utah the first trip I believe I got beat, as for the second Utah trip well I believe it was a fact that my sled (Huck) was not up to par so was a little difficult to go hard. Not sure how to settle this thing once and for all or if it ever will be but I am never EVER going to sit down and take a defeat I will come back every year if need be you are a great rider DAN but every dog has its day so if you are getting tired then crack open a beer sit back role camera and let my old *** do the riding other wise stop with the talk and lets do this. If I lose I will take my defeat like a man say I lost and I will be back next year to do it all over again and again and again at least I can say I did not back down, roll over and quit. So bring the great pumpkin to Reno you are welcome to stay with me and we will plan it out.....:)

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
WOW Dan you are really coming out showing your true colors. I believe I was just saying that I (Smasher) did not like the Skidont that I liked my Polaris better. Yes all four guys are great riders I do not disput that at all and they can ride the skido very well. As for my excuses I did not have any last year I got beat I said that, as for Utah the first trip I believe I got beat, as for the second Utah trip well I believe it was a fact that my sled (Huck) was not up to par so was a little difficult to go hard. Not sure how to settle this thing once and for all or if it ever will be but I am never EVER going to sit down and take a defeat I will come back every year if need be you are a great rider DAN but every dog has its day so if you are getting tired then crack open a beer sit back role camera and let my old *** do the riding other wise stop with the talk and lets do this. If I lose I will take my defeat like a man say I lost and I will be back next year to do it all over again and again and again at least I can say I did not back down, roll over and quit. So bring the great pumpkin to Reno you are welcome to stay with me and we will plan it out.....:)

lol this is getting good!!! the green machine is heading into Doc cutlers today i have got 2 get my RPMs back. Smasher, you saw what the pumpkin and the green machine did to oberti... you and huck are next!!! we will ride circles around you... literally! hahahaha :p Cant wait for the tahoe party! lets get it on!!!

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
lol this is getting good!!! the green machine is heading into Doc cutlers today i have got 2 get my RPMs back. Smasher, you saw what the pumpkin and the green machine did to oberti... you and huck are next!!! we will ride circles around you... literally! hahahaha :p Cant wait for the tahoe party! lets get it on!!!

What you talkin' about Willis??? What did the pumpkin and green machine do to me??? Was I there when this happened?????? This is getting deep now!

Premium Features