• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

best winter in a long time?

C
Dec 30, 2008
MN/MI/CO
so has it been minnesotas best winter in a long time? pretty disappointed because i rode once there and that was christmas time. been out in colorado the rest of the winter and snow here has been marginal. also hear that snow is going to be gone this week with 50 degree temps? that sucks because i'll finally be heading back there... i think my season is about to come to a quick end

C
Dec 30, 2008
MN/MI/CO
yea i heard it was decent but then it got real icy and then recently snowed alot.. i suppose with the ice underneath it was pretty marginal anyway... so i probably didnt miss out on much i guess it seems

Z
Nov 26, 2007
Glenwood,MN
It was actually a really good year here in Northern MN. We got a crap load of snow to start with and then it slowed down. But for about a month, it was all pow riding. About a month ago it rained an inch and made a base, then the riding sucked till this last snow storm and we had 13 inches of pow on a 10 inch base..was awesome. Now, it is 50 degress and sunny but hey, it's March afterall. All in all, it was a great season.:beer;

Premium Features