• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

03-14-2009 - lost satellite phone - lts

MASI95

Lifetime Membership
Dec 18, 2007
JACKSON MEADOWS
My zipper broke on my back pack and my satellite phone is MIA. It fell out somewhere between marker 9 on the 07 road and Meadow Lake. I back tracked my route and the phone is gone. I know someone picked it up. I just hope they are on this board. Any help would be greatly appreciated. PM me or call 775-230-8924. Thanks

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
Lost Phone

Charles:

Sorry to hear your phone took a flyer. I'll post a couple of notes on Sierra Sledders and West Coast Sledders. Hope it shows up.

Later,

Don Z.

J
Dec 8, 2007
if its a globalstar send a page to it with your home/cell phone number. when they turn it on the page will come through... I think you can send it through the web page...

MASI95

Lifetime Membership
Dec 18, 2007
JACKSON MEADOWS
It's an Iridium and I tried the text thing, thanks for the suggestion. Iridium does not show any usage since just prior to being lost and without usage they are unable to PING it's location.

S
Dec 6, 2007
Hey charles It was nice meeting you at jackson, we did not see your phone on the way we went, you know which way that was. Good luck
Scott

MASI95

Lifetime Membership
Dec 18, 2007
JACKSON MEADOWS
Thanks for keeping an eye out. If you hear of someone finding one let me know. If you don't mind a tag-a-long on one of your rides let me know, I'm always looking to go sledding.

silvertip

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 3, 2001
Nevada City Calif
Charlie sorry to hear about your phone. I also will keep a eye open for it and talk to peep I know that ride your area. Scott will be a good guy for you to ride with. Very cool dude :D

You lost it on the Fiberboard Rd I take it.

I wish you the best of luck in getting it back. Hope to hook up and ride with you again.

Premium Features