• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ipod Skins to match your sled graphics!!!

A
Sep 15, 2008
ArcticFX now offers screen protectors/skins for the Ipod Classic to match your sled graphics!!! These are a few of our first designs and more will be added regularly.

These are $12.99 each (price includes shipping) and are made of 12mil removable vinyl.

They can be ordered on our website at... www.arcticfxgraphics.com

If you are looking for something custom... please contact us at 586-786-9851 or PM with the details!

iPOD classic_BURANDT EDITION ORANGE.jpg iPOD CLASSIC_DIGITAL CAMO_SINGLE.jpg iPOD classic_NORTHERN ASCENT RED.jpg

T

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Oct 5, 2008
Bc Canada
wow There awesome!!
To bad i lost two ipods last year!!
One i drove over with my dirt bike, and the other one i lost in the mud when i got stuck,
Justin

X
Dec 25, 2008
igloo
ive gone through 6 ipods in a year!!!! never bought one again. i just broke my 32G touch while snowmobiling, it fell under the motor!!!, lmao, changing plugs, changing song, dropped, right under motor, into gasoline & oil, no good, no warrenty either.

its cool what you guys are doing!!!!!

D
Dec 4, 2007
Denver, CO
Have you tried putting graphics on the scroll wheel as well... I believe this works as long as you have a separate piece for the scroll wheel that is not connected to the body or center button...the digital camo one would be sick with the star on the scroll wheel

A
Sep 15, 2008
Have you tried putting graphics on the scroll wheel as well... I believe this works as long as you have a separate piece for the scroll wheel that is not connected to the body or center button...the digital camo one would be sick with the star on the scroll wheel

We haven't tried putting anything on the scroll wheel.

Premium Features