• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Which turbo for 07 M8?

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
I will be starting a tear down on an 07 M8 this next week. It was an insurance total that me and a friend will be rebuilding. We want to order a turbo for it but want to get some honest opinions on which one (pro's and con's). The sled is stock and only has a 141" track. We ride lower alt. here in Alaska 3-6 feet. We don't want a Avy shoot climber, just a fun boondocking, hill climbing pump gas sled. Thanks for any info.

M

m8matt

Nov 26, 2007
I've had really good luck with my Pump gas Twisted Turbo kit. Same sled as you have except 162. If you want some info PM Product tester.

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
bd pump gas kit, i have 1100 miles on mine and not one problem, tunning is the easiest ive ever encountered with the new ada box.

What box is this? I had the boondocker box with my NOS kit and it was a pain to tune but worked good once I got it figured out.
To the other replys, yes I do want a pump gas kit and it came with the 141 in 07.
How long did it take to install your kits, did you have to buy other stuff that didnt come with the kit that makes it work better or necessary? What price did you guys pay for complete kits?
Thanks again.

Premium Features