• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 sno pro help!!!!

W
Dec 14, 2007
i have a 2005 sno pro that will not run.
it ran last fall perfectly fine when we started it up and now its got nothing.
it produces 120#s of compression on the 2nd pull and about 125#s on the
3rd, it has good spark, and even with starting fluid or gas injected straight into the cylinder through the plug hole it will not even pop off...

ANY IDEAS???????

W
Dec 14, 2007
plugs look kind of wet when i pull them. yes i have checked spark and it has good spark. as for the carbs, i havent cleaned them lately but that was my next step probably... its just wierd that it wont run at all or even fire but the last time we started it, it ran fine so do you think the carbs would gum up that bad between then and now?

Y
Aug 8, 2008
when gasoline sits in the bowls for a long period of time it likes to tarnish and it very easily plugs your jets... so take a good look at your jets to make sure they are clear....

W
Dec 14, 2007
well i cleaned the carbs, checked the pipe and can, checked the reeds, and cleaned the valves... it will run but it runs really boggy when you first give it gas to take off... it almost completely bogs down. even after it revs up a little it doesnt seem to be producing good power... any ideas about that

Premium Features