• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

162 track for sale

I
Nov 26, 2007
162 inches long...15 inches wide...2 and a quarter inches tall...3 inch pitch....black. The sierra club says black tracks are the new must have item for mountain fashion this spring!

500ish miles, SLIGHT bend in the tips. All paddles are present and accounted for. It's the arctic cat challenger but you can put it on whatever you want. Although 3" pitch drivers are recommended..and needed.

This track could be an excellent door mat for your trapping cabin/outhouse/governors mansion...those 2.25" paddles will really scrape the mud off your boots. It could also be used as traction on your trailer! Or make 8 sets of mudflaps for your lifted 79 chevy (8 is an estimate and not guaranteed). This track would look great sitting in your garage, I know it does in mine. If left rolled up it could make a short, uncomfortable stool. Spread out it could be the worst bed ever.

Unfortunately I need more space for my expanding pile of broken parts so the track has to go! All unreasonable offers will be considered...and then rejected.

But for low price of $211 this track could be yours! I may even deliver to anchorage in march for the fee of 1 beer.
_MG_0450.jpg

_MG_0453.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features