• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/s 75 snojet sst 440 f/a rear suspension for sale

M
Feb 20, 2009
I have a 1975 snojet SST 440 F/A complete rear suspension the mechanical parts are in very good condition hyfax is worn but still usable this would be a clean it and bolt it on replacement for some ones restoration

track is 116 x 15 inch in very good condition

parts have 2400 orig miles on them

also have the 440 f/a engine it has been ported and polished
the jugs have been converted to liquid cooling but still has f/a heads
some one took the time to weld up custom water jackets around each
cylinder and install a heat exchanger under the seat which i have removed i also have the water pump that is a belt drive run off the driven side of clutch and mounts to chain case

the engine runs very well idles great and it has power it will lift the skis off
the pull start has two broken dog springs so you have to mess with it to get it to rewind (needs fixed)

the engine will be sold with everything (except exhaust) to make it run including cdi box and carbs (no cables)

it can be returned to a true f/a if you replace jugs with orig ones
if you decide to keep the water cooled jugs on it (they work fine)
I will also sell the heat exchanger and water pump assy with all hoses and misc cooling related items that I have for it

i am looking for cash offer or trade for 1999-2004 polaris 700 liberty engine or top end parts for 700 would also consider a good running 800 xcr engine as complete as possible

if any one is interested please call kurt at 541-680-8606 or pm me and i will email pics of all parts.
located in central oregon

Last edited:
Premium Features