• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 IQ mod

iquizy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
NWMN
for sale i have a 2007 factory mod built by avalanche racing, i was going to hillx it but dont have the time. heres the run down-

600ho-the top and bottom ends were gone through last year and only have a hand full of races on them

racepak that shows max egt and rpm

ceramic coated twin pipes

160.4hp on the dyno-this sled is absolutely dialed

power addiction spindles-2'' drop with some other changes specifically for avalanche racing

c&a's

freshly rebuilt prototype walker evans that have beefed up internals

some steering updates and mods that make it turn really well with out a lot of effort

this sled handles way better then any other IQR i have ridden

i have stock bars and riser, fly snox bars, tag freestyle bars, 2-4'' risers.=buyers choice

all updates have been performed

custom seat cover

polished tunnel

newer track not missing any lugs and its drilled for studs

one crack on the nose of the hood but all other plastic is clean

custom vents on the hood and other plastics

these guys build sleds for a living and are very good at it, so there will be no disappointments if you come take her for a pull

i know there is a lot more im forgetting. if your interested give me a call 701.740.7544 email me notyrb@gmail.com reply to this thread or pm me. fastest response will probably be through email as i work all day and try not be a slacker by trolling forums.

sled is located in grand forks ND and i am willing to help with delivery

may trade up or down for the right IQ, im looking for somthing i can make a trail sled and i feel like it would be such a waste to de-tune this mod

$6,200 obo

thanks for looking

mod1.jpg

mod2.jpg

mod4.jpg

mod6.jpg

mod7.jpg

Premium Features