• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Team summit deep pow ride: Pics

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
oberti, smasher, shane and jesse rolled down to cen-cal for one of the best deep powder days we've had in years. about 2 - 3 feet of super dry fresh and blue skies set the stage for a really fun day and some nice footy for Elevation 5.

some of the things i learned on this trip:

Oberti's turbo rocks.

Billygoat is now a cliff jumper.

Jesse IS actually as crazy as we think he is.

Hatcher rides 100% better on an Arctic Cat

and Smasher likes stumps.

here's some pics from some of the footage.

jeff

FEB DEEP SMASHER 3.jpg FEB DEEP SMASHER 2.jpg FEB DEEP OBERTI.jpg FEB DEEP SMASHER.jpg FEB DEEP SHANE.jpg FEB DEEP BILLYGOAT.jpg FEB DEEP OBERTI 2.jpg

EDGE1000

Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
Oakhurst, CA
Awesome pics jeff. Be back on friday. Want to ride next weekend for sure. Can't believe Billygoat got his track off the ground. He's been wanting to jump forever. We absolutely killed the dorado this morning. Had to release a bunch. Also caught a tuna and some grouper.

EDGE

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
Awesome pics jeff. Be back on friday. Want to ride next weekend for sure. Can't believe Billygoat got his track off the ground. He's been wanting to jump forever. We absolutely killed the dorado this morning. Had to release a bunch. Also caught a tuna and some grouper.

EDGE

that's awesome eric! how big was the tuna and the grouper? lots of snow for you when you get back this the week. have fun bud!

jeff

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
Dang , good lookin pics almost makes me wish I was in Cali instead of Idaho this weekend.........................................almost

Last edited:
S
May 16, 2008
Reno
Jlowe it was a sick day WOW that is all I can say seeing the whole crew again made it a great day the snow where to start. I have never in my whole life had a sled run that great in that deep of powder to not miss a beat was the greatest feeling in the world. As for the people that said that the Assualt track would suck in deep powder I am lost that track did a GREAT job.

Jeff I cant quit thinking of that double hit I should have done it I know it would have all worked out. I know we played it safe but dam a day of three foot powder and I did not get one good hit damit. I will have to come back down just to go and do that hit I have always wanted to do a hit like that. Anyways I cant wait to see the whole movie the pics look so good. The day at LTS was deep I bet there was over three feet easy we could not even get off the trail for to long because it was so deep. My buddy just called from his cabin up there and said it snowed two more feet last night. I believe Gnar and I are going up on Fri to ride and use my buddies Tucker to build a hundred foot jump with the tucker parked between each ramp and film us hitting it. Thanks again for the great ride cant wait to see you again.

Cooter did not make it passed the heli-pad today. The Goat, Bilko, and my self are heading up tomorrow. 9 at the Pines if anyone wants to see the deepest powder we have had in a long time. Eric it is looking like today is the last of it until maybe Sunday.

Sarge

A
Jan 24, 2009
New to California

hey guys!

New to California, living in LA. Just curious how far a guy has to go to find some decent riding. Is there any riding in San Bernardino Nat forest? Looking for off trail, Togwottee type riding. I am from Minnesota originally, born and raised on a sled and have been riding in the rockies about 40 days a year so I have a quite a bit of experience. Still taking frequent trips out there but have been thinking it would be sweet to be able to ride in Cal. Thanks!!

B
Jul 20, 2001
Rocklin, CA.
Guess who's back !!!

Well the plans are still on track gang and almost pulled the trigger on a new sled today (09 M1000 SnoPro) but thought I'd wait to do some test rides with some of the boys tomorrow. Good to be back and look forward to seeing old friends and getting back on the Mtn. :D

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
hey guys!

New to California, living in LA. Just curious how far a guy has to go to find some decent riding. Is there any riding in San Bernardino Nat forest? Looking for off trail, Togwottee type riding. I am from Minnesota originally, born and raised on a sled and have been riding in the rockies about 40 days a year so I have a quite a bit of experience. Still taking frequent trips out there but have been thinking it would be sweet to be able to ride in Cal. Thanks!!

we ride mostly in central and northern cali...about a 4 to 7 hour trip up depending on where you are and where you want to go. there's a few guys on here from the south-land that would know that riding down there better. PM me and i'll shoot you back some details.

jeff

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
Well the plans are still on track gang and almost pulled the trigger on a new sled today (09 M1000 SnoPro) but thought I'd wait to do some test rides with some of the boys tomorrow. Good to be back and look forward to seeing old friends and getting back on the Mtn. :D

..............:) About time!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for tomorrow!!!!! Should be fun!

Premium Features