• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowing at 3500 on HWY88 ca!!!

R
Dec 15, 2008
I actually don't live up there, but my parent's have a place. I can't ride on Monday because I'm in high school but I ride Iron Mountain regularly, every season. Just rode on Saturday and had an amazing time. Any info you want about IM or if you want somebody to show you around, I would be happy to. Always willing to help fellow sledders.

R
Dec 15, 2008
I'm assuming that you ride a Arctic Cat 900 mountain cat? What kind of riding do you like to do( deep powder, boondocking, hillclimbing, etc)? How long you been riding?

S

STC

Dec 18, 2007
San Francisco Ca
hyw 88 was super fun on Sunday!

Dr Death (Dan) and I rode Iron Mountain on Sunday. First we tore up the old ski hill - great coverage but visibility was low due to heavy snowfall . We later attempted to get to Tragedy springs(not sure of the name) there was 18++ inches of fresh snow and it was still coming down pretty hard

It would be great this week...

Mel and Fayes in Jackson CA is a great way to start or finish a trip on hyw 88...the food is incredible!!!! http://www.melandfayesdiner.com/

B
Dr Death (Dan) and I rode Iron Mountain on Sunday. First we tore up the old ski hill - great coverage but visibility was low due to heavy snowfall . We later attempted to get to Tragedy springs(not sure of the name) there was 18++ inches of fresh snow and it was still coming down pretty hard

It would be great this week...

Mel and Fayes in Jackson CA is a great way to start or finish a trip on hyw 88...the food is incredible!!!! http://www.melandfayesdiner.com/

Why...Steve, Thank you for the prop! Its was good to see you and the good Dr. too!!!

Yep I ride a AC 900. Boondockin is what I like. Riding in the trees. Never rode powder but want to. Love to climb hills but haven't tried making a mark on one yet. I got my first sled last year and have about 12 rides. Still a rookie.
STC I'll try Mel and Fayes thanks.

S

STC

Dec 18, 2007
San Francisco Ca
Bart.... least i can do is be honest!

Catspaw ... Iron mountain is a great spot for a bit of everything .. .I think you will like!

Premium Features