• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Triton Covered Trailers

B
Nov 27, 2007
We run at 22' with 5' of v nose, pulls nice, well balanced. Ripped the front end off though in a recent accident. Tongue sheared off at the V, check those welds closely.

W

w4cstriker

Dec 17, 2007
washington
Love them we have a 16 foot. looking for a 22 or 24 foot its light and pulls well.love the prestige single handle doors easy to lock . :D

JETJOHNSO

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Triton, Probably the best there is

From one who has sold everything from Featherlites, haulmarks,pace, interstates, wells cargo's ect , Triton is the best you can get, We are the number one triton dealer in the west. Very seldom do we ever see a problem with them, they tow better than any trailer out there hands down, We've sold literaly hundred and hundreds of them all over the west coast and have never had a complaint. (not a valid one anyways) I do have a12' , 22' and 24' in stock if anyone wants to look at them, dan

Long Gone

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Twin Falls, Idaho
I pull my 22' (plus V) with my 1/2 ton chev. I love it. Triton builds a great trailer with excellent fit and finish. I am a very picky person for fit and finish and I cannot find anything wrong with mine. The only complaint that I have is the aluminum railing in the floor makes it hard to get your sled moving when loading or unloading, it is a minor complaint.

Long Gone

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Twin Falls, Idaho
I believe current price on 22' is about $18,000 without all the fancies. It holds 4 really easy and a fifth one can be added with some strategy. The total length of the box plus "v" is 27'.

Premium Features