• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Team Summit in Utah PICS

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
the boys are rippin' it up pretty good with gardiner, phatty and ryan in utah. i had to bail from the trip at the last minute due to the fiming of Extreme Makeover Home Edition in Fresno this past week. King of the Hill is grabbing some SWEET stills and video. gardiner/phatty is shooting a ton of footy for us too. they should all be home tomorrow. billygoat and jesse apparently laid down 2 stupid-crazy pulls yesterday. here's a few pics....King will post a ton more i'm sure. great job jeff! see you all this weekend at the dealer days at cisco.

jeff

Jesse UTAH 1.jpg Smasher UTAH 2.jpg Jesse UTAH 3.jpg

Kale

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Thanks for the update. I was curious how the trip was going. Sorry to hear you couldn't go. Your pics keep me interested in riding this season as our snow is terrible here in Mt. Shasta. Haven't ridden in 3 weeks.:mad:

Kale

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
Not an action shot, but one to make the guys that didint come friday a lil jealous ;)
bedford002.jpg

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net
Phatty, Geoff, Jeff, Ryan, Rick and a host of other locals provided some of the best riding and opportunities a group could ask for. To Phatty and his clan at the Boondocker Compound House... THANKS A ZILLION!! What an awesome weekend tons of pics to follow! Thanks Utah for the country to ride in what a frigigng blast....drops, jumps, climbs, crashes, sqeezes he!! the list just goes on. It was great to hook up with the Central Cali 1/2 and ride some monster country. Billygoat.... wow what to say :D:beer;! Dan Gardiner thanks for the sidehill lesson you gave Smasher:cool:. The film for this year should prove to be another hit!

n1095152364_30122516_1932.jpg

n1095152364_30122522_4005.jpg

n1095152364_30122525_4805.jpg

n1095152364_30122528_5636.jpg

n1095152364_30122534_7376.jpg

Last edited:
S
May 16, 2008
Reno
Wore out is all I can say the drive back for Utah was hard let me tell you. Thanks to King of the hill keeping me awake the whole trip. Dan, Phatty, Ryan, and Rick thanks SO much for the great trip I had a great time this was a trip that will be remembered. I cant wait for the next one.

The CenCal representatives had an excellent time with the Boondockers crew. Thanks to our two tour guides, Phatty and Dan. I have a few things that I will remember from this weekend.
1. Elko is sick
2. Teeter likes stage six and smoking tires
3. Billygoat has the luckiest sled in the world
4. Dan is the sidehilling king(sorry Smasher)
5. Smasher's 50 bucks joke with ranch dressing
6. Oberti can turn up a hill(very nice)
7. Billygoat has orange wings
8. Rick is the step-up winner
9. Smasher, Jesse, and Shane are free entertainment
10. Most importantly, everyone had a good time

silvertip

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 3, 2001
Nevada City Calif
Friday Ride In Wy

First I want to say a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Phatty, Ryan, and others (bad on names) for letting us crash at their place. :beer; Great guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First day Phatty and Ryan took us up to Wy. to show us that area. We meet up with Phatty's brother and friends from Id. Real nice meeting them also.

Pic. from Day 1

King At Bear Lake
IMG_3688.jpg

Nor-Cal Meeting Id. Riders
IMG_3689.jpg

Smash Jumping
IMG_3693.jpg

Nice
IMG_3695.jpg

Big Hills
IMG_3697.jpg

More Counrty
IMG_3699.jpg

silvertip

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 3, 2001
Nevada City Calif
Day 3 @ Mill Hollow

I didn't take any Pic @ Tony Grove but I know their are a lot out there from some one.

Day 2 nad 3 we rode with Dan and friends.

Pic from Mill Hollow

Smash, Shane, Sarge and Chadd on Right
IMG_3733.jpg

Smasher With Shane's Sled
IMG_3734.jpg

Not Good This was not from our group. Almust made the top and then rolled back down the chute. It didn't look good.
IMG_3735.jpg

Bottom Of Hill when the sled ran out.
IMG_3736.jpg

AO Heading Up
IMG_3737.jpg

AO Thou The Rocks
IMG_3738.jpg

Phatty Starting Out
IMG_3743.jpg

Phatty Over The Top
IMG_3744.jpg

Last edited:

silvertip

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 3, 2001
Nevada City Calif
More Pic

Some Airing It Out Pic.

Big Air
IMG_3750.jpg

Cool Snow Trail
IMG_3755.jpg

Smasher's Air
IMG_3756.jpg

Smash Landing
IMG_3757.jpg

I had a great time and want to thank everyone again for it.

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
Very cool weekend!!!! Big thanks to Phatty for letting us crash his pad......you are always welcome at my place anytime you guys come out! I think everyone already hit it on the head....but, great weekend of riding and it was nice to see what snow looked like. Some very cool drops were done and some cool climbs. It is official, Billygoat is crazy and the luckiest man alive!!! Thanks also to Dan for showing us around and getting us on some decent hills. And lastly, a few of us rode Elko yesterday.....ummmmmm, yeah...WOW!!!! HUGE!!!!.......and we found fresh snow. Thanks to Teeter for showing us around. Look forward to seeing everyone again soon!

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Hmmmmmm, wonder where they snuck off to for a ride.
I'll have to duct tape a SPOT on Dan's trailer. LMAO:p

More pics needed

actually Ron, i have a spot... havent figured out how to use the dang thing yet... maybe i should get you on my list of people that can track where we go? i need a SPOT training course!!! (and yes we will be using it all summer long for biking too!!!)

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
So elko was good then? Thats good to know, i wanna see the pics!

Just an update, the trailer has two new tires and 1 new rim, and we rewired the lights on it... lol the TLC trailer day came a little late! My house still smells like a gym locker room, but i wouldnt have it any other way! Hopefully next time i will have the 80 gallon hot water heater in, and maybe i can bring a few girls over for you all too... :eek:

whos got the pics of rick jumping over the 30 foot trees? :eek:

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
Tahoe Forest Service Update!!

i just wanted everyone to know that the FS in the Tahoe Forest, more specifically in the Yuba River and Truckee districts are being VERY cool with Team Summit which i am VERY happy to report. they are going to take our suggestion and issue a blanket permit to cover filming for Elevation 5 which works well for both parties.

they are also going to issue an internal memo for their law enforcement people which should bring an end to people getting harassed at their vehicles simply because they might have Team Summit stickers on their trucks, trailers or sleds.

This is good news and a great indication of how we can get along with the FS moving forward.

Thanks.

Jeff

Premium Features