• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Jamestown area

W
Phil4snow is from Jamestown. I'm in Lisbon, about 80 miles SE of you. There is a club in Jamestown. Their next meeting is February 4th @ 7:00 pm @ The Frontier Fort in Jamestown. There is also a poker run on Jan 31st. I don't have the details on it, but you can call Dennis Sand @ work @ 701-252-7600. He's in the club and will know more than I do. The state ride is also being held in Fort Ransom on Feb 7th. Fort and Lisbon are part of the same trail system as Jamestown and also includes Valley City, Marion, Dickey, Grand Rapids, Lamoure, and Oakes. Any more questions, either pm me or call me @ 701-678-4070.

Yes I am from Jamestown. The riding has been good. This past weekend I was out of town but heard the trails were really bumpy and wind blown.The next several weekends there are group rides. I'm always up for riding. PM me and lets go riding.

Circus Midget

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I'm in J-town but it looks like I'm going to be sledless for awhile. Last weekend my crank went through my case....not sure what I'm going to do yet.

K
Dec 8, 2007
North Dakota
Hi i like to find some other people that would like to go and find a place to climb,sidehill and jump im not into trail riding as i have done it for years and i dont have a sled for the trails. I was into the club last year but i didnt sing up this year. Thanks

W
Too bad you weren't closer to here. We've got the sand hills running from Sheldon to Hankinson. There not HUGE, but they are hills and trees. Some good jumping and climbing and great area for carving. It's all public pasture land. Government owned and open to snowmobiles. We were out there last Sunday. Waist deep powder :cool: everywhere. Take a GPS the first time, it's easy to get lost.

W
It's like 10 miles East. You can go either North or South from there. We usually drop where the Milnor road meats Hwy 27. If your thinking about going out there, let me know, Either I'll try go or I can hook you up with someone who know's the best spots.

A
Jan 14, 2009
That would be cool, were looking at about mid morning on saturday right now, we would be coming from Valley City, there would be at the fewest four to five sleds, I could drop you a line later this week if that is something you or your friends would be willing to do,

Thanks again

N

NDflatlander

Nov 21, 2007
Jamestown, ND
Does anyone have or know of anywhere to get 110 in jamestown(dakota engine builders is $7gal for it) or even better low compression domes for a rev 440 and a 10.5 gallon tank. I picked up a rev 440 in race form yet and want to take it out for a little zip.

K
Dec 8, 2007
North Dakota
j

Well just got back wow a little cold today but was nice to get out and ride. Phil i didnt see you guys out. Where did you go? Maybe i just didnt see you or mike we did see ozzy but not mike. Maybe you where their and just didnt know you. Did you see anyone wearing a snopro race suit if you did that was me. Cant wait for next weekend and ride again.

Premium Features