• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

best place to buy ABS canisters??

thumper450

Premium Member
Dec 4, 2007
Bozeman, Mt
where is the best place to buy or fill canisters for ABS 30 pack? Kinda want to pull the cord to check all over again.

B

bam530

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Corn field
Thumper I ordered one for my abs 30 from first place parts. They were the cheapest. Now for the rest of the story. Ordered it on the 9th and was told they were in stock and would ship that day. I told them I was leaving for west on the 15th and they said no problem. I am within the one day shipping radius of thier location.

Tuesday rolls around and I call them and ask for a tracking number and was told thet they just got them in and would ship it that day. Now I am getting upset. Called the next day and they still had not shipped. In the end I cancelled my order and bought one from the polaris store in west yellowstone. It cost me a extra 25 dollars but at least I have a fresh can.

And while we were out riding, there was a slide only a couple of miles from us that claimed a life.

Premium Features