• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

stomping the fun out the sport

C
Dec 22, 2008
A bunch of us built a landing near china wall above Foresthill for our ramp. we sessioned it over the weekend and sometime during the week Forestservice ripped it apart with a backhoe! When they were through it looked like a 500 lb bomb was dropped from a bomber ! Nice forest management !

W
May 2, 2008
Northern Cali
Hello Casey,I met you several times last spring up at the staging area of China wall. I was either riding an old Phazer or black m7. We helped you film a little when you were practicing on your ramp. Anyways, sorry to hear about the ramp, but we need to meet up and ride soon, I've already ridden about three times up there this year. Thanks, Ryan Willis:D

P1010840.jpg

Y
Feb 7, 2008
Sacramento, CA
Yes...we were also getting some big air out there that day:

P1010816.jpg

P1010829.jpg

H
Jan 9, 2003
Sparks, Nevada
I have a md friend with a tucker but no blade.. If upinya rrrrr I mean JimH would just nut up and do it... he would have one.. He keeps throwing the idea out but talks himself out of it everytime.. this year he bought a couple cats instead. I just wish it would snow then we might need one...

Premium Features