• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where in MN is the best riding conditions?

P
Nov 28, 2007
Glenville, Minnesota
I live in south central MN and we have enough snow to groom but our guy who does it does not ride anymore so I don't think that he cares and the condtions have to be perfect for him to go. He says its too cold now he is waiting till sat when all the trails should be groomed I am sick of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I am searching for the best conditions to the north?

D

decarls

Nov 26, 2007
Brainerd, Mn
come north. things are pretty good around here yet. could use another 6'' to 12'' of snow but there hasn't been that much traffic so things are still good. hopefully the warm weather the next few days doesn't destroy everything, talking close to 30 degrees on sunday & monday.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
decarls doesn't know what he is talking about.

north is crap....especially Aitkin County.

go over by Brainered Lakes, his area now....plus that old guy Wiz does some good grooming over there.

But really McGregor sucks, Minnewawa, Big Sandy, Aitkin Lake, the Flowage......yep they all SUCK BIG ONES.

K
Feb 19, 2008
ESko, mn
i live in cloquet, mn about 2 hours north of the cities and everything is hard packed, and trails are real bumpy. michigan was great last week though haha.

Premium Features