• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Room for 1-3 more for Snowies trip Jan 24th-30th

O
Dec 17, 2007
Twin Cities, MN
We currently have 5 guys and have room for up to 3 more. 3 guys leaving Wausau, WI early Sat morning Jan 24th. Meeting up with 2 of us in the Twin Cities metro area. We have a condo rented just outside of Centennial that sleeps 10. Returning Fri Jan 30th. Planning on 2 trucks and trailers or if a few guys want to rent out there, we can take a car to save on gas costs.

I will post more details tomorrow.

natestg@yahoo.com or 651-380-5036 if interested.

Nate

O
Dec 17, 2007
Twin Cities, MN
We have the Pheonix condo rented:
http://wintercreekcondos.com/condos.html
There are more beds than what it says on the website. Really nice place.

Our group consists of a good group of guys who have been to the mtns riding about 12 times and several of us have been to the Snowies a couple of those times. All of us have 144-151 800's. Our riding varies between boondocking, finding jumps, playing in meadows, and hillclimbing. We don't sit at the base of big climbs and watch each other highmark all day. We all carry beacons, shovels, and probes.

Cost for lodging and truck fuel split between 6 people is about $380 per person. I usually get the trip done for under $600 personally. We will buy groceries and cook meals for the most part. We like to put in a full day of riding so most nights we hang out in the cabin, watch videos, drink some beers, and talk smart. We won't be running to the bars each night.

Really a good group of guys that are easy to get along with and will help out as needed to make sure the trip is fun for all.

Contact me with any questions

Nate

here's a couple pics of last years Cooke City trip:
105.jpg

054.jpg

047.jpg

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Not sure about all the others, but Nate is a good guy and he's a good BSer when drinking a beer.

Premium Features