• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowmobile Races in Chester Ca

Snowmobile Races in Chester Ca THIS WEEKEND MARCH 14TH

Were having a couple differant events during Winter fest here in Chester.

Feburary 21st Cross country race. 15 to 20 mile course 3 laps should be 60 miles max. The course will be a blast I will have more info in the next week. Entry forms will be online for pre entry. I will have the course setup by friday the 20th and you can pre ride the course Friday afternoon. Classes are setup Sport 600, 800, and open and entry fees will be $35. Pro 600, 800, and open entry fees will be $45. Sport classes will receive paper certificate and pro calss will receive really cool Plauqes. Were also talking of a POSSIABLE Iron team race on Sunday 100 mile race up to four racers and 1 sled.

Feburary 28th and March 1st Drag races at Chester Airport. Saturday double elemination qualifing and Sunday finals. Entry forms will be online by next week with a list of all classes.

The events are put on by myself, Chester Lake Almanor Chamber of Commerce, WSR Racing and Collins Pine company. OUR main goal This year is to bring back some racing to California and to have FUN! These events will go off with out a hitch (Pray for Snow) And I hope to have a full roster of both events Next year and possiably this year snow permitting.

If you have any questions shoot me a PM or call me at the shop 530-258-3856. you can also contact Donyale Logan at the Chester Chamber at 530-258-2426.. thanks Chadd

Last edited:

mtnxtreme1

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
redding ca.
chester race

chad

I'LL be there!!!!!!

do you need some sponser money????

let me know!!! thanks Joel :D:D

Premium Features