• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Indoor Sled Show in ND!!!

R

Rob1334

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 26, 2008
Bismarck, ND
Hello all,

Just wanted to pass the word on about an indoor car/sled show that will be held Jan. 30th and 31st in Mandan, ND.

Moritz Sport and Marine will be hosting the sled portion and we would love to see some great vintage sleds at the show. This will be the first year that sleds will be part of the show, so hoping to start something that could be big. I know the flier does not include the sled portion of the show, but this was added as of late as an opportunity to see some great vintage sleds from the Dakotas and surrounding areas.

All money raised will go to the Bismarck Cancer Center, a local Center that specializes in helping those with cancer and their families through the tough times they face. It is all free will donations for those entering the show as well as those who are entered in the show.

MOD SLEDS ARE ALSO WELCOME! There will be trophies for the top 2 in the vintage class and top mod sled will also have a trophy.

This is a great event with lots of great vintage cars, bikes, and hopefully sleds. PM me for more info or call the names on the flyer attatched.

This will be a great time, and even has a great night of music with the Front Fenders. This is a super fun event and just trying to reach out to some of you who are willing to show off some vintage iron.

Thanks!!!

flyer.jpg

R

Rob1334

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 26, 2008
Bismarck, ND
Oops, sorry about the size, will resize tonight and fix this.

Anybody out there interested in this????

R

Rob1334

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 26, 2008
Bismarck, ND
TTT, still no luck with the resize on my screen, but a great show nontheless, PM if you are interested!!! Please spread the word!!!

T

the_hog

Nov 26, 2007
Eastern MT/Western ND
Too bad its so far away from me, I got two vintage I would show if it wasnt, a pristine 1981 Centurion Indy 500 and a 1973 Brut LC44 with 340 orginal miles. I would also think about putting my mod in the show also.

R

Rob1334

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 26, 2008
Bismarck, ND
Too bad its so far away from me, I got two vintage I would show if it wasnt, a pristine 1981 Centurion Indy 500 and a 1973 Brut LC44 with 340 orginal miles. I would also think about putting my mod in the show also.

Sorry to hear man, was on your site a few months ago and saw pics of your mod sleds on there, woulda been great to have them. Hopefully they see a great showing of sleds this year and invite us back again next year to show some off, plan early next year haha!!!

This has been a great show and has raised a ton of funds for a very needy cause, if you can make it or know of a sled that would be a good fit, PLEASE PM ME!!!!!

Thanks!!!

Premium Features