• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M skis on Mountain Cat

C

cowkiller

Nov 26, 2007
Eugene Or.
I have an 02 570 mtn cat I put the skis from my M8 on it. it works MUCH better than it did with those parabolic things it came with. Seems to turn much sharper and works great in the powder as well. This sled does not get as much attention as all the other sleds.(it is always the last one out) This has been the best mod so far for that sled.

Last edited:
H

HiWaYman92

Dec 14, 2008
Pinedale, Wyoming
King Cat skis

I have the stock ski's on my King Cat. They are way bigger than the skis on new sleds... I would like to get a better ski set up, but would like to keep the dollars low... Also, I really like the looks of the 1m to M hood. Anyone tried it?

900kingkitty

Nov 27, 2007
terrace b.c, canada
try thr bearcat skis, just put some on emine they work really well and float great ,they are 8 inches wide and have a deep keel . you can get a kit from the acc catalouge from your dealer.

A
Dec 1, 2007
Alaska
I don't know....It's 50 degrees below zero and I haven't ridden it yet. Only 2 miles on it, I took it off the trailer 2 weeks ago ran it accross the lake, froze my arse and parked it until it warms to -20 (at least). Should be able to ride this weekend to get the break-in tank ran thru it.

I really liked the powder pro's on my mtn cat so I put them on the M8. The M skiis should be better than stock were on the mtn cat.

Premium Features