• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

accident on the 10 road north of chester 1/3/09

J
Dec 8, 2007
We were riding on the two black m8 arctic cats today and there was a man with a broken arm and maybe other injuries laying on the trail. I was wondering how it turned out. We are praying for you. We hope you get well soon, let us know how your doing...

Jim

J
Dec 8, 2007
not really sure and it wasn't the time to ask if you know what I mean. It was right after a tight corner. He either didn't make the turn (rolling over or going into the trees) or it was a sled into sled wreck. The snow was pretty soft so he had to hit something pretty solid... he was lucky, there was a game warden that my dad knew that showed up right after we did. He had a radio, etc. It was so cold up there, the coldest I have seen in a long time...

J
Dec 8, 2007
I think my dad said the game warden was from greenville and some of them had smalleys snowmobile stickers on the sleds.

S
Nov 12, 2008
Sutter, CA
I was the guy on 09 camo m 1000.the guy that was hurt was my sisters boyfriend. He broke both of the bones in his forearm pretty bad. We took him to chester where thay gave him pain meds. Then we took him to chico so they could put 14 screws in it . Hes going to be fine. What i have put together is 2 inexperenced riders. One stopped in the middle of the road coming out of a turn. The other im gussing was going no more than 35 mph. When he realized they had stopped, he grabed the brakes. The sled locked up the track and then it was too late. Lucky that only one of them got hurt. Thanks to everyone that helped us,we owe you guys.

J
Dec 8, 2007
glad to hear he is ok, a couple of the females looked pretty upset by the accident. It was really cold that day. Where are you guys from?

I was the guy on 09 camo m 1000.the guy that was hurt was my sisters boyfriend. He broke both of the bones in his forearm pretty bad. We took him to chester where thay gave him pain meds. Then we took him to chico so they could put 14 screws in it . Hes going to be fine. What i have put together is 2 inexperenced riders. One stopped in the middle of the road coming out of a turn. The other im gussing was going no more than 35 mph. When he realized they had stopped, he grabed the brakes. The sled locked up the track and then it was too late. Lucky that only one of them got hurt. Thanks to everyone that helped us,we owe you guys.

Oh crap. I take it you guys didn't ride on Sunday? I tried calling Joe Sunday morning to see if he was riding but couldn't get a hold of him. Did you guys go home on Saturday?

S
Nov 12, 2008
Sutter, CA
We are from yuba city. The girls were upset, one was the sled that got hit, the other was his girlfriend. No chad we left sunday morning. Joe left around 11:30 back to a-10. He got 60 more miles. I'll call you this week.

B
Jan 15, 2009
I just want to thank everyone that helped me out that day, everyone involved did an awesome job. I am very new to the whole snowmobile thing but i can say it seems like you all great people and treat everyone like family. Pretty sure I have officially retired from it, lol. Below are before and after pics.

Again, Thank you all and god bless
Brian

0103092213.jpg
Picture007.jpg

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
chit! If your gunna break your arm you might as well just snap it in half the way you did!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Premium Features