• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need an extended service contract? I have them for everyone!

EXTENDED WARRANTIES FOR YOUR SNOWMOBILE

Did you wait too long to renew your manufacturer’s warranty? Are you looking for an affordable solution to pricy repairs? I have warranties that can meet or exceed your needs!!!

Of course we carry BRP B.E.S.T. Warranties; we are the largest Ski Doo dealer from Wyoming to Alaska! We also carry RPM One Warranties. RPM One is a reputable, national warranty company that caters to all snowmobile manufacturers, whether you ride Arctic Cat, Polaris, Yamaha, or Ski Doo…

Both companies offer great warranties and I would be more than happy to sell either warranty to you, but there are some things that you should know about these warranties.
Rpm One warranties have no repair deductible, which means that you never come out of pocket for warranty work. Also, with Rpm One, you can have your sled serviced at any snowmobile repair shop. You are not limited to your manufacturer’s dealerships only. These Rpm One warranties are actually as or more affordable than your OEM warranties.

I have warranty solutions for Everyone!

Contact me, David White, for incentive pricing today! See contact info below.

Regards,

David White
Business Manager
Maverick Motorsports, Inc.
2061 Snowy Range Rd.
Laramie, WY 82070
p. 307-721-1024
f. 307-742-2887
david.white@maverickms.com

Premium Features