• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Halfway Oregon Recommendations

C

chief 8101

Nov 26, 2007
Monroe WA
Can anyone please give me some recommendations on where to stay and areas to ride in Halfway. It looks like a group of 4-6 of us may be heading down there the last week of January.

Any advice would be great.

C

chief 8101

Nov 26, 2007
Monroe WA
I found the website for the pine valley lodge. Any website or info on Stockman's or the Halfway Hotel?

wheresthesnow

Lifetime Membership
Jan 2, 2008
Kennewick, WA
I would recomend the Cornucopia Lodge. Its a nice place, the lodge and cabins, you can ride right from the cabins and your only a few miles from good stuff, relax in the super comfy lodge and drink they're coffee. But the biggest reason, especially for me, is the food, dude can cook, and its the good stuff. Breakfast, a good sack lunch, and then the dinner.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Where the heck is halfway? :p

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

here we are riding a "Turbo"...bit slower but always get's me to the top and doesn't require race gas!

Last edited:

reed4rmk

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Clackamas, OR
I would recomend the Cornucopia Lodge. Its a nice place, the lodge and cabins, you can ride right from the cabins and your only a few miles from good stuff, relax in the super comfy lodge and drink they're coffee. But the biggest reason, especially for me, is the food, dude can cook, and its the good stuff. Breakfast, a good sack lunch, and then the dinner.

Ditto that, I like to eat and I could never finish the meals, great food and lots of it. Cabins were nice too.

F

foxyrmk

Nov 26, 2007
Milton-Freewater, Oregon
myspace
Cornucopia Lodge is indeed a nice place to stay, but the last time I stayed you had to pack your gas or go back down to where your vehicle is park and fill up and then back up to the lodge and head out, or has that changed now? Breakfast, and dinner is not a choice of meal, you got what they made, one person in our group couldn't have pork and we had pork chops for dinner, so needless to say he was a hungry camper the next day. Sorry to knit pick about the lodge but these's are the down falls that I came across when I was there and I do plan to stay again, but just be more prepared for the stay.

Premium Features