• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 XP RS MOD for sale

Z
Nov 26, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
I have a CLEAN 08 xp rs with the mod kit, has about 100 miles and a few races on it. Mod kit includes all BRP parts plus cylinder work and head from Bikeman Performance. Has C&A skis, track is drilled for studs but none installed, RSI 6" riser with RSI carbon fiber bars, all updates and recalls done, fresh suspension with a lot of testing and tuning done, many extra suspension and motor parts. Sled comes in race form with Mod ECM and high comp heads set up to run 114 and 155hp on the dino. Also comes with pump gas set up which is stock ECM and low comp heads, can run 93 pump with this set up. I was planning on racing this winter but while working out the other day I experienced a very sharp pain in my leg, went to the doc the next day and had some xrays done and found out my leg that i broke over 2 years ago in an mx crash never healed correctly and that the rod holding it together bent because bone didn’t fuse together. So i won’t be racing this year, prob just some mt riding if i'm lucky and might look for a mt sled. If your interested shoot me and offer. Below are a few pics, more to come this week.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

146ev

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
How much are you looking at asking for this sled? looking for a ditch banger and saving my summit for out west.

Z
Nov 26, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
Was hoping to keep the sled around but put an offer on a house w an unfinished basement and need to free up some cash.....looking to move this sled. $7600 or offer, great deal for a low mile, clean, MOD ready to hit the trails on pump gas. This sled has close to $4000 in motor work alone!

Z
Nov 26, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
ttt Awesome sled and Zach is a great guy to work with! Never had a problem with previous sleds from Zach!

Thanks Casey,
The original owner of this sled is also a great guy to work with; I have picked up his year old race sleds the last 2 years since I quit racing a full schedule and have never had any problems with the sleds. If my poor body held up as well as this sleds do I'd be on the track this weekend!

Z
Nov 26, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
Im not going to have time to ride this sled, it needs to go. Price lowered again to $7200!! No tire kickers, please do not have me take the time to take more pictures or drive to meet you and look at the sled only to tell me your budget is $4000 or that you just bought a sled and wanted to take a look. Thanks

scmurs

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
Question for you. I looked through the post and was not able to determie if the sled was an 800 or a 600. If I missed it, I apologize, just curious. Thanks, scmurs

Premium Features