• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Diamond Lake 12/26 thru 12/28, anyone?

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
someone posting for riding partners before me, wtf ???:) i'll be up there hopefully all 3 days, got to get the grand cherokee trans in first! will be riding the deepest pow i can find. if your into riding the backcountry, busting deep pow, breaking trail all day, boondocking and are ready for a workout let me know i can help ya' out!!!

Yea I am sure we will be up for riding with you. I will have my wife with me riding my sled and I am riding my dads M8 this weekend (YUCK!) stupid arctic cats! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Both of us love backcountry! I hate trails unless they are full of powder!

P

Pac Man

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Aug 28, 2001
Oregon
We will be staying at our place on the Crescent side of the mountain. What time do you guys get started?, as we may try to hook up on Sunday or Monday.

Pac Man

We usually get started around 9 or 10....... We will be there mid day Friday and start riding when we get there. Ride all day Saturday and probably a night ride too if we can get people that want to go with us and its not snowing too hard. Then we will probably ride the better part of Sunday before we have to go home. What area are all of you planning on riding? I don't think we will have to worry about too many hidden treasures this weekend with the little rain that we got plus the additional FEET of snow over the last week! It should be an AWESOME weekend! Too bad the weather isn't going to be sunny! :D

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
snowing now, 3-5 inches today, 6-12 tonite, pow pow pow!!!! man it took a while but the season is really starting to rip:) everyone eat your wheaties, the pow hath returned!!!

O

Oregongirl

Jul 25, 2002
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Sheesh Ron! 2am!?? Santa doesn't make his rounds until tonight and I heard that you were on the naughty list so he is NOT bringing you a new sled. ;)

Have a Merry Christmas and stay safe in the backcountry (or the parking lot...whichever is applicable).

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
funny my wife said the same thing, "theres noooo waayyy your getting a new sled!" maybe some bng's will hold me over!!! i'm always looking for the ultimate riding spot, a parking lot in the middle of nowhere:) merry xmas to you and tedd! dave get ahold of me, if the snow keeps coming i'll need the turbo to blaze a trail...

Premium Features