• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M8 Boondocker Turbo Air intake in DEEP POW!!

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
has anyone relocated the air intake outside the hood?...what was noticed in very deep POW?....im not doing the cutler cold air intake this year as the fab work and down time is more then i can handle during the season

also, who has removed the intercooler?....what was noticed

Please, only replies from those who has does this.....i already know what most will say, jsut looking for more advice, the more the better:beer;

S

speeddemon

Feb 27, 2006
buckley wa
u could do a snorkel ! but that means a hole in ur hood BD used to sell them ! they work great !!!! or talk to shain at twisted he seems to not have any issues with is setup ! the intercooler thing is up in the air ! without works great in the trees and most conditions some say its a must for long long pulls like in BC!!!
mike:D

T
Nov 26, 2007
Last year I rode on several deeeep days and I didnt have any trouble but I put a mountain fit hood on and I stuck vents all over. I would take the inter cooler off and throw it you dont need it and I personly feel that it actualy reduces flow.

Premium Features