• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rambob and his winter thong!!!!!!!!

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
was talking to rambob yesterday and he said he's been sick and this was his first day he even decided to get dressed. asked him what he'd been wearing the last few days and said he was trying to climatize himself to the cold weather so he'd been sporting his winter thong:) can't get the image out of my head of him running around with a snowflake covered thong. i may have to seek professional help, not that i didn't already need it:eek:

Major Dumpage - SNOW ALERT

Major Dump going on: 20" @ 1800hrs at Toketee, and still dumping hard: Thats about a foot thats fallen today. Over 2 ft of fresh at 4500'............ Sandman: That ought to get your mind off my thong.

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
wish my computer had sound that way i could listen to the thong, sorry susie, song while reading this thread:) Rambob you come through in a pinch again, over 2 feet of fresh, what am i gonna do when your gone:( hope they delay your retirement until at least april!!! me and king kat may be riding from the foreplay campground on sat. will stop by after were done.

Premium Features