• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Damn culverts

P
Oct 17, 2008
MN
I was recently riding in the ditches of south central minnesota and my right ski clipped a culvert. I thought I was far enough away, but I guess not. That miscue caused $900 worth of damage. Right A-Arm, Right Shock, and other miscellaneous **** damaged. Thank god my brand new 300 dollar JAWS can wasn't ****ed up too.

P
Oct 17, 2008
MN
I wasn't even doing that serious of riding you know. I was just making sure was running at peak performance.

No I didn't go through the hood. I did hit my handle bars though, damn that hurt. I just sat there for five minutes in pain.

My back hurt for about 5-6 days but it's fine now. I went to the chiropractor the next day and he adjusted everything. I am fine now.

K
Feb 19, 2008
ESko, mn
I was riding a ditch late december of 08' in esko, mn and the I was riding over a creek which apperently had no ice on it just snow cover and the front of my sled went under and my $350 C&A hit the other side of the creek bank and actually cracked completely in half and my flying foward. I was pissed, and on top of that I had to get into the creek whcih was stomach deep, freezing water and lift the front of my sled while my friend pulled in backwards. But I know the culvert thing to I have done that many times f***ing up my skis and what not.

Premium Features