• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic cat M8 Skinz Super Q can. New!!

iluv2fly

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
I have a new super Q can for the arctic cat M8 that I bought for my 09 M8 but ended up installing a full slp pipe kit. The can has been run sitting in my garage but that is it. It is black and I cannot find the bolt that holds it to the sled but the stock bolt works, that is what I used when I installed it on the sled. The can sounds awesome, much better than the slp on it now but slp claims if I don't want to add a fuel box the slp must stay on there. The can is much lighter than stock and mounts very well. I like this can every bit as good as my hps on my M7. This can also tested best by RKT and has been proven to not decrease power like some. I will sell the can for 175.00 with shipping included. My computer is down right now so if interested call 208-684-3343 and ask for jeremy.

Last edited:
A

AKkatz

Jan 9, 2008
ANCH. AK
I run this can as well and it's the best can I've had in years, or actually now that I think about it, ever!

Premium Features