• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pure Logic on 06 BD Turbo M-7

mt st helens

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
vancouver, wa
2006 M-7 boondocker turbo and box.------Was just going to put a Pure Logic box on my Boondocker M-7 but the box came with no instuctions just a box in a package. What do I do about my pressure transducer and rectifier? Those were wired into my BD box. The PL box just has connections for the primary and secondary injectors. On the primary connections does it make any difference which hooks into the Mag side and the PTO side? Same with the secondary.

D

Dano702

Dec 15, 2007
Sin City
If you are still using 06 boondocker parts you should look into an update . One of the known problems was the secondary injectors , if you add fuel after the throttle bodies you get puddles of fuel.

If i were you i would call Shain at Twisted Turbo's and buy a few update parts . I think he is in Revy this week but i am sure you could get him to pick up if they are not on the mountian.

He can make your 7 scream , and anwser any questions you might have . His # is 801-668-6344 I run his race gas kit on my M8 , and it runs perfect.:beer;

mt st helens

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
vancouver, wa
Yes I have talked to Shain, I am running his in tank fuel pump and have changed my wiring the way he said to. But as you said he is in Revy this week end.

D

Dano702

Dec 15, 2007
Sin City
So i just called my AC tech . He told me the way you hook up the 4 injector plugs should not matter . 2 wires are short 2 wires are long , just hook them up the best way they fit. The main thing is that you get the primary and secondary wires correct .

Only one boost line will go to the box , and that should be from the air box . All the pressure transducer stuff i dont know about . The Twisted setup is so much cleaner than the BD stuff , nice and simple.

D

Dano702

Dec 15, 2007
Sin City
I didnt do the install on mine , i had Shain do it. If he said to wire it that way that is what i would do . Mine runs great .

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
2006 M-7 boondocker turbo and box.------Was just going to put a Pure Logic box on my Boondocker M-7 but the box came with no instuctions just a box in a package. What do I do about my pressure transducer and rectifier? Those were wired into my BD box. The PL box just has connections for the primary and secondary injectors. On the primary connections does it make any difference which hooks into the Mag side and the PTO side? Same with the secondary.

might find some info here
http://ogdenvalleysports.com/modes_28.html

Premium Features