• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Video blackhills

Big D rmk700

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
New Ulm, Mn
The kid looks to be a better rider then the guy on the red cat;) Bought my
2 1/2 daughter a new 120 on saturday she loves it.

R

redbarchetta

Dec 2, 2007
blackhills, wy
guess i forgot to post when it was shot, we went up to trailshead last saturday 12-6-08 i live only 25 mins from trialshead so not a long drive but thought everybody would like to see the snow conditions up there.

blackhillsrmk

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills, WY
Awesome vid…I put my son on a trail RMK for the first time last year!!! Good to see those kids out there. Looks like pretty good snow for the hills this early. How far did you ride? We usually unload at Buckhorn. Just wondering how far that snow is spread out!?!?!

R

redbarchetta

Dec 2, 2007
blackhills, wy
Awesome vid…I put my son on a trail RMK for the first time last year!!! Good to see those kids out there. Looks like pretty good snow for the hills this early. How far did you ride? We usually unload at Buckhorn. Just wondering how far that snow is spread out!?!?!

where you from rmk? how old is your son? he is really doing awesome for a 8 yr old we rode about 40 miles last saturday unloaded at trailshead i really don't care for brush the owner of buckhorn so we avoid that parking although it is closer by only a few miles or so. We should get together sometime when you are available. shoot me a pm if interested thanks.

Premium Features