• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cooke City Pics 12-06-08

V

VRod

Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman, MT
If you're wondering what Cooke City conditions are. A few action shots from today.

IMG_2837.JPG

IMG_2854.JPG

IMG_2858.JPG

IMG_2869.JPG

IMG_2888.JPG

IMG_2931.JPG

IMG_2945.JPG

IMG_2953.JPG

K

KidWalleye

Dec 5, 2007
Glasgow, MT
Keep Um Coming Please!!!

Leaving on wednesday for cooke and would love to see some more pics.....

Ill post when i get back..

Gary

V

VRod

Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman, MT
Still have to be careful of the landmines. Some areas have more than enough snow, other areas are really thin. Also have to watch out for the open creeks and the inlets/outlets on all the little lakes.

Looks like the storm coming tonight and the one Wednesday on will change all of this.

800Cat

Nov 27, 2007
Montana
Come on Friday!!! I know this week is just gona drag out forever !!!:cool: Cant wait to hit the snow its looking better everyday

I totally know what you mean! This monday is killing me and i still have 3 days to wait. I should be into town by noon on Friday and hopefully get a good half day in. I hate waiting for the first trip of the year its always the longest wait. The way things are looking it will be well worth the wait. It looks like the snow conditions keep getting better.

V

VRod

Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman, MT
Oh yeah we'll be there Sat n Sun in what's looking to be white out conditions all weekend. McFlatty better have his A game on if the 840 n 860 Revs are going to keep up with the XPs in the trees.

I wouldn't worry about snow conditions come this weekend, should be good if this storm hits, starting Thursday.

Beartoothclimb

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Hailey, ID
Oh yeah we'll be there Sat n Sun in what's looking to be white out conditions all weekend. McFlatty better have his A game on if the 840 n 860 Revs are going to keep up with the XPs in the trees.

I wouldn't worry about snow conditions come this weekend, should be good if this storm hits, starting Thursday.

but the best chance for new precip looks to be fri night into saturday.

btw, what the hell is the song playing at the intro screen and end credits in S2?

x-5

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Park City mt
Jake dont forget that big triple in the trees thats what I want to see!!!:D Lets start placen are money now...

jthussey

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Minot, ND Big Sky, MT
but the best chance for new precip looks to be fri night into saturday.

btw, what the hell is the song playing at the intro screen and end credits in S2?

I know the last song that played was "Devils and Angels" by Royal Bliss. Its a great tune. Had to download it right away. They don't have it in the jukebox at the bars though.

Premium Features