• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New to Duluth

A
Dec 3, 2008
I've recently moved to the Duluth area, just wondering if there is anyone on here that needs a riding partner??? Also wondering if anyone knows of some gas stations around here that sell 110octane racing fuel?

A
Dec 3, 2008
Ok, i called there, they said $6.25 a gallon!!! way to much expecially knowing down in southern MN they are selling it for $3 a gallon!!! Do you know of anywhere else that sells it??? Thanks!

M
Dec 2, 2008
Duluth, MN
how much are you looking to buy?
i can talk to some of my V8 buddies who buy there 110 from a guy in town and get his number for you.
i think he is a lot cheaper then both of those places

B

big_wally81

Jan 22, 2008
duluth minnesota
try calling miller mall auto parts. 218.722.5056. i buy klotz fuel from him but i believe he also sell torco and turbo blue. all good fuel.

A
Dec 3, 2008
thanks wally for the info... i called them, i guess the price /gallon went up since last week when i talked to a racer who paid $3 per gallon, they want 6.25/gal for a 55gallon drum, so you buy klotz in 5 gallon jugs then???

K
Nov 26, 2007
Mpls, MN
thanks wally for the info... i called them, i guess the price /gallon went up since last week when i talked to a racer who paid $3 per gallon, they want 6.25/gal for a 55gallon drum, so you buy klotz in 5 gallon jugs then???

I have 5 - 1 gallon cans of Klotz HiTrate race gas concentrate.
I sell them for 29.00 each plus shipping. Shipping is about 7 dollars a gallon.

See the link for the info on it.

http://www.klotzlube.com/tech/KL-451.pdf

Any questions just let me know.

Rick
Klotzlubemn@aol.com

B

big_wally81

Jan 22, 2008
duluth minnesota
yeah i buy the five gallon cans. i just mix a gallon or two of race gas with the premium to protect from the garbage that the gas station tries to pass off as fuel.

C
Dec 30, 2008
MN/MI/CO
i believe the bp at the top of the hill on central and i think north arlington sell it. dont know price or anything but you could check it out if your still looking around for more options

Premium Features