• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Knight Muzzleloader, Fly Rod, Scope

W
Dec 7, 2007
Victor ID
I have a Knight .50 Cal, Bighorn model, Camo Stock and Stainless barrel, fiber optic sights. This gun is like new, I bought it new and only used it 9 days for an Idaho special elk hunt.

This is an in-line muzzleloader with removeable breech.

Right now it is set up to comply with Idaho Muzzleloader rules, but you can set it up for 209 primer/sabot/scope.

Complete package: Every thing you need to shoot, clean, etc.
Powder measure, quick chargers, capper, powder, caps, bullets, all cleaning supplies, etc. I have musket caps, and a full pack of 209 primers.

Price new on this setup for everything was over $700, I will sell for $400.

The flyrod is a St Croix Legend Ulta. It is an 8'6" 4 weight. Very nice rod, fast action, it is in good shape and has a hard case. $150

The scope is a Bushnell Elite 3200 Firefly, 3X9 power 40 mm. This has the illuminated reticle for low light conditions. I think this scope has a lifetime warranty. I have original box and manual. It is used, I had it on my 30-06.It would work on the muzzleloader if someone was shooting sabots at longer range. $100

Premium Features