• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Good News for Halfway riders.

B

Banshee AL

Feb 15, 2003
Halfway OR
The Halfway Feed and Seed - Gas Station -
Will be pumping Straight Premium Gas
through the winter mainly for us sledders. :) :) :D

Not that E85 BS crap gas that is causing so many problems :eek: :mad: with the small engines that Snomobiles, Boats, Chain Saws and the like use. :eek:

Good Snow soon.:sun:

T

Tedd

Apr 14, 2005
Creswell, Or
How much a gallon? Here in the valley it is running over $9.00 a gallon at the selected stations that are selling it.

B

Banshee AL

Feb 15, 2003
Halfway OR
$$ per gallon

Tedd

I'll have to check on the price for here, they don't have have any in yet, I can't imagine $9.00 gal. for non E85 gas sounds like price gouging to me.:mad:

I was in Baker City Wednesday 11/26 and checked at Humbles Sinclair (they have a non E85 premium pump) and their straight premium was the same price as the E85 premium.

Black Destributing in Baker City has a non E85 pump set up as well.

If a station has non E85 they can only sell for small engine use like snomobiles, boats, chain saws, lawn mowers, OHVs not any for cars.

T

Tedd

Apr 14, 2005
Creswell, Or
This was in Gresham. I made him show me the receipt because I thought he was full of it. Price gouging is right, this was at the Wilco farm store no less.

Found out this weekend that the Odell Sportsman at Crescent Junction has non blended fuel now for $2.99 a gallon.

Premium Features