• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Shaver Lake/ Huntington Lake Snow Report 08/09

silvertip

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 3, 2001
Nevada City Calif
Not the kind of report I was hoping for. :( But thanks for taking the time to let us all know what is going on down your way.:beer; I'm hope to make it down that way again this winter.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Wettest part of this storm is suppose to be Monday Tuesday.

Then another storm just befor XMAS :D

sierra sleder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2008
Montana
What is the total qty on the ground now? Was there any snow on the ground before this 1/4" to 1" hit?

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
latest reports are saying small accums overnight and tomorrow with tomorrow night - monday getting with it. i'm going up monday to beasore to shoot video of the storm, i'll have my sled too of course.

jeff

N
Mar 25, 2005
I had 18" on my deck last night I shoveled for the clean up for this weekend!

I am down on Toyon road below the Hardware store! I heard about 33" up Sierra summit.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Rode yesterday out of Tamarack Snopark. Less snow than I had hoped for. Rode to Bald Mnt. in about 2 ' of snow. Hopefully next weeks storms will double that

N
Mar 25, 2005
Rode yesterday out of Tamarack Snopark. Less snow than I had hoped for. Rode to Bald Mnt. in about 2 ' of snow. Hopefully next weeks storms will double that

Pretty much my route too! park in the Eastwood sno Park lot heading up to White Bark, play in the meadow, and sometimes go on over and down to the bridge past forbay. I will be up Tuesday if I can get out of here early enough.

Unlodaing the Trailer today and loading some hay bails to take a group of kids down the X-mas tree lane to see Santa:) " be Aware" of the open 4-place with 15 kids and hillbilly lights thrown on for good measure tomorrow night!

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California

that doesn't sound so good. i may ride over at beasore then. we got a good amount up on top. i'm riding saturday morning (late). i have to shoot a commercial for the National Park Service of all things (an hispanic family building a snowman) but once we're wrapped, i'm gone on the sled. probably around noon saturday if anyone from Cen Cal is going.

jeff

Premium Features