• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sonora Pass Highway 108 Webcams?

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
Smasher and I may be heading down Sunday as well.....keep us updated on the snow report so we know whether to go or not.

S
Dec 11, 2007
Hwy 4

Whats the deal with Hwy 4? Is it ridable from the east side during the winter? What about 89 between 4 and 395? We just drove through there traveling for the holiday and I was curious.

W
May 2, 2008
Northern Cali
Whats the deal with Hwy 4? Is it ridable from the east side during the winter? What about 89 between 4 and 395? We just drove through there traveling for the holiday and I was curious.

Yes, when hwy 4 is closed, you can ride it from where it is closed just outside Markleville. It is ridable all the way to where it is closed on the west side just passed Bear Valley ski resort. Just be careful, there is a lot of out of bounds and illegal areas just off that hwy.

S
May 16, 2008
Reno
You know who I hate is the Mother Nature that Fu_king, a@@hole, d!cksucking, Slim moled, A@@hole looking, two balled B!tch, No fun having worthless waist of space mother nature. I would kick her a## punch her right in the tit if I could I am so pissed off at the fact there is no SNOW[/U] dam it to HE!! I mean really it is almost winter and summer that piece of sh!t season is amost knocking on the door again. I was outside hanging christmas lights in a t shirt and shorts sweating. I cant say anymore about it I am so pissed off I could pull off my own D!CK....................

B
Smasher, Tell us how you really feel! "lol"
It will come. I remember 21 years ago taking my oldest son to Tahoe for Thanksgiving and we could not find enough snow to run a toboggan down a hill.
I also recall my first ride 5 years ago being December 7th. I had a lapse of time in between there I can't remember.

Maybe Silvertip or someone can recall some slow starting winters.

FWIW, The shortest day is December 21th:rolleyes:

Jlowe, Thanks for the response on Dardanelles.

Last edited:
S
May 16, 2008
Reno
Yeah just a little angry here I now know what a drugy goes through I would do just about anything for some snow. Anyone know about ebbits pass if you can get up in Elevation there to ride. How about sonora can you drive up to at least a inch of snow to ride to some more...anyone anyone hello I need some snow I cant take much more. You know it is bad when you look at Silvertips pics from today and AO and I are saying doesent look to bad might be a good ride. SH!T are you kidding me.. But I will go I will do powder turns on gravel, I will hit a 60 ft gap on sand im down.......Autobots roll out

Visi

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Paradise, CA
Easy Optimus, Snows coming. I would rather have it start late and end late then start early and end early.

Premium Features