• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Utah Ladies Ride

G

girlpowder

So I want the Utah ladies to come out of hiding. I know your there and if the guys would just let you come out of the hole you are in we'd have a BLAST!!! Keep in mind you need a mountain sled and be able to ride with confidence and follow in a track (or not) and be HAPPY about it. Utah is a spectacular place to get some sled lovin people together. I would love for this to happen and take who ever wants to join me in our play land. So how about the weekend of March 21, and 22?

I'm thinking that a town called Evanston actually in Wyoming would be the place to hang, eat and sleep. It's 25 minutes away from the parking lot to fluffy powder. Bear River Lodge is across the street, which IMO would be the place to hang if you could room with others and save some $$$$. A bit pricier, but if peeps chipped in it wouldn't be so bad. Only prob there is that they don't have a restaurant anymore, just a store. So for meals it would be cookin your own grub in the room (kitchen) or heading to town 25 minutes away. I'd have you all over but the place is tiny. I'd blow up!

I know my way in this area and would love to show it off to the gals. Also any dudes that want to join my hub are so welcome. There are plenty of places to ride and my hub ALWAYS wants to go in the snow.

http://hotel-guides.us/wyoming/evanston-wy-hotels.html

http://bearriverlodge.com/reservations.shtml

Last edited:
S

Stephy

Jan 11, 2008
GP, did you figure out dates or did I just read too fast and not see it....Ohhhhhhhh I wanna go buddy !!!!!:D

G

girlpowder

OMG!!! Stepy on a stick............ You are quick. I put some dates out there on the LR and now here. But in UTARD it may not go anywhere. So it may be up to a few locals and you Northern GALS to get the party started.

S

Stephy

Jan 11, 2008
Only quick with somethings....;)
I am going to try my HARDEST to get to you and ride with ya....so lets get this thing going....I need to get a bus, pull a trailer and load up with chicas and go on a Sled Tour '09 !!!!

G

girlpowder

SaaaWeeettttttt. Your awesome!!!! Make it a short bus. Those long buses are buggers to back up with a sled trailer behind.

C

Colorado4fun

Mar 26, 2004
Layton, UT
OK guys it looks like GP is call your ladies out!!!!! :D Lets see how many UT ladies will step up. Even if you can't make it for the whole weekend you'll still have a GREAT time spending a day out on the snow.

T

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Id be honored to ride with these ladies. Definitely are more funny then W and Phatty (BTW P. are my boards here yet?) And lunch conversation wouldnt be my gf broke my heart what should I do...What would doc. Phil do? Is my hair thinning? Cann you see the zit on my nose, why dont girls like me...Nope riding with the chicas, How big is your big bore what track you running, naw I dont need a turbo Im great without it!!

S

Stephy

Jan 11, 2008
Id be honored to ride with these ladies. Definitely are more funny then W and Phatty (BTW P. are my boards here yet?) And lunch conversation wouldnt be my gf broke my heart what should I do...What would doc. Phil do? Is my hair thinning? Cann you see the zit on my nose, why dont girls like me...Nope riding with the chicas, How big is your big bore what track you running, naw I dont need a turbo Im great without it!!

I like this guy.....he is soooooo right.....:D:beer;

G

girlpowder

Ron didn't mention all the girl talk. Sounds like you all had a great lunch and he was like THANKS ALOT for tellin bout my birthday. I just wanted to know about the free desert. JUST ice cream???? Boring!!!!! At least it came with the whip cream.

I like this guy.....he is soooooo right.....:D:beer;

YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
With all the loratabs (sp) we thought Ron didnt need any desert but the sexy little waitress brought it anyway:eek:. Since I ride a girl sled I reckon i can come and keep a eye on Ron for ya GP. Stepy if you got snow there are a couple of us Ut. boyz ready to road trip keep us posted...most of these guys are harmless.

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
With all the loratabs (sp) we thought Ron didnt need any desert but the sexy little waitress brought it anyway:eek:. Since I ride a girl sled I reckon i can come and keep a eye on Ron for ya GP. Stepy if you got snow there are a couple of us Ut. boyz ready to road trip keep us posted...most of these guys are harmless.

Not sure about MOST

Let's try SOME

S

Stephy

Jan 11, 2008
Well we are getting some now....I'm in Alberta til next Wed. then off home to Revy....I will keep you posted and I need references on all you UT boys......;)

Come on up.....:D:beer;

S

Stephy

Jan 11, 2008
Then the UT ladies are gonna have to import.....pick me pick me! And you buuuuuudddddddy? Few ladies from Cali talked about going but they aren't on SW much...I should pm their SO's....:D

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
Well we are getting some now....I'm in Alberta til next Wed. then off home to Revy....I will keep you posted and I need references on all you UT boys......;)

Come on up.....:D:beer;

If it requires references I don't think any of us will be getting an invite! Kev was mostly exaggerating using the word "most." Ron was trying to be positive using "some!" ;)

Premium Features